Feature Request: Remember windows sizes

Planungen und Wünsche die Entwicklung betreffend
Antworten
stormshadow73

Feature Request: Remember windows sizes

Beitrag von stormshadow73 »

Greetings,

First, let me say I love PCDimmer (everyone always opens a post this way I think don't they? :D ). I've been using it for about 2.5 years and it works awesomely.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Generally (and forgive me if you've already captured this as an enhancement), I'd like the program to remember window sizes when working from the cue list. When Scene Library opens up, it always seems to be the same static size. When I drag the window to a certain size, it would be nice if it would remember that size the next time I open PCDimmer and the next time I click to add a scene to a cue. Same goes for column widths in the list views. It would just make it easy to browse around. My monitor is a fairly good size, which I imagine is true for most folks these days, and it would be awesome to be able to leverage that size and not have to drag the window bigger and resize columns each time.

Thanks for the great work! I've really enjoyed using this tool.
Christian
PC_DIMMER-Entwickler
Re: Feature Request: Remember windows sizes

Beitrag von Christian »

Hi,

thank you very much for your nice post. At the moment only the "main" scenelibrary (that window which will open when you click on "scenelibrary" in the main window) is using the stored width- and height-values. If you are opening the library out of some other tools (like the cuelist) then it will use the standard-size. I will change this behaviour.

ciao,
Chris :)
stormshadow73

Re: Feature Request: Remember windows sizes

Beitrag von stormshadow73 »

Wonderful! That will be very handy.
Antworten