Wie mehrere PCD Instanzen für eine DMX-Netzwerk laufen?

Fragen zur Verwendung des PC_DIMMER
Antworten
hairlesshobo

Wie mehrere PCD Instanzen für eine DMX-Netzwerk laufen?

Beitrag von hairlesshobo »

Über mein Setup : Ich habe ein zentraler Server für verteilte DMX Beleuchtung, Fileserver , etc. im ganzen Haus und einem separaten PC mit meinem Fernseher im Wohnzimmer für Multimedia-Zwecke Laufen PCD . Ich möchte Ambilight auf der Wohnzimmer-PC verwenden, um die LED-Streifen hinter dem Fernseher steuern , sondern müssen einen Weg finden , um die Informationen an die DMX DMX Netzwerk zu senden . Ich installierte PCD auf dem Wohnzimmer-PC und fügte hinzu, die LED-Leisten für das Projekt mit dem korrekten DMX -Adresse . Ich habe versucht mit dem PCD Lan Plugin und der artnet Plugin ohne Erfolg. Bei dem Versuch, PCD Lan Plugin benutzen , es funktionierte aber nur, wenn das Plugin Konfigurationsdialog oder Informationen Dialogfeld geöffnet war auf dem Server , die keine manuelle Steuerung auf der Server-Seite verhindert. Beim Versuch, der artnet Plugin zu verwenden, konnte ich die Lichter überhaupt steuern mit dem Wohnzimmer PC . Ich würde lieber ArtNet für diese so , wenn ich hinzufügen, andere ArtNet Controller später würde ich die Möglichkeit haben zu entscheiden , aber nicht viel Glück.

Meine letzte Frage : Welche dieser Plugins ist für diesen Zweck besser geeignet oder gibt es einen besseren Weg, um diese Lichter von mehreren Instanzen PCD kontrollieren?

Vielen Dank im Voraus ,

Steve

Original English text:
About my setup: I have a central server running PCD for distributed DMX lighting, file server, etcetera throughout the house and a separate PC connected to my living room TV for multimedia purposes. I would like to use Ambilight on the living room PC to control the LED strips behind the TV but need to find a way to send the DMX information to the DMX network. I installed PCD on the living room PC and added the LED strips to the project with the correct DMX address. I have tried using the PCD Lan plugin and the ArtNet plugin without success. When attempting to use PCD Lan plugin, it worked but only when the plugin configuration dialog or information dialog was open on the server, which prevented any manual control on the server side. When trying to use the ArtNet plugin, I was unable to control the lights at all with the living room PC. I would rather use ArtNet for this so if I decide to add other ArtNet controllers later I would have the option, but did not have much luck.

My ultimate question: which of these plugins is better suited for this purpose or is there a better way to control these lights from multiple PCD instances?
Ingo
< PC_DIMMER >

Re: Wie mehrere PCD Instanzen für eine DMX-Netzwerk laufen?

Beitrag von Ingo »

Hello Steve!

You should be able to solve your problem with ArtNet. Set up PCD on both your TV-PC and your server. Then you start PCD on the server and select the ArtNet output plugin and route the first in universe. Then you can connect your incoming channels (DMX-In) via the Data-In window with the DMX channels (PC_DIMMER channels) of your LED strips. Now you should be able to start PCD in your living room, activate ArtNet and send the first universe. Send the ambilight to the channels you connected on your server.
I want to add that this should work in theory, practically I also ran into some pitfalls with ArtNet. So check IP-Addresses, Subnetmasks and the error windows of the ArtNet-Plugins if you have trouble.

Good luck :D

Ingo
Antworten