Output Correction Question / Ausgabekorrektur Frage

Fragen zur Verwendung des PC_DIMMER
Antworten
hairlesshobo

Output Correction Question / Ausgabekorrektur Frage

Beitrag von hairlesshobo »

Ich möchte zunächst sagen, dass ich nicht Deutsch sprechen , und ich habe , um die Verwendung von Google zu übersetzen. Bitte haben Sie Geduld mit mir. :)

Ich bin mit DMX RGB Decoder ( wirklich billig Art ) für Hauptbeleuchtung Zwecke , und ich habe ein Problem . Ich bin nicht sicher , ob das Problem mit den RGB Streifen oder dem Decoder , aber so oder so , sie nicht dem Einschalten starten, bis die Ausgangswerte von mindestens 50 (nicht in Prozent) . Ich habe in anderen Software, die Sie in einer Korrekturnummersetzen können , damit die Anwendung , dass die Leistung von 1 50 sollte eigentlich 50 sein, wissen , dass, wie Sie eine noch Dimmkurve über den gesamten Leistungsbereich zu sehen . Mit dieser sagte, ist es möglich, diese in der PC- Dimmer konfiguriert? Ich habe umgeschaut und habe kein Glück finden, das hatte , aber ich fühle mich wie ich bin gerade verpasst.

Zusammengefasst , möchte ich in der Lage, PCDimmer so konfigurieren , dass für bestimmte Geräte oder Kanäle sein, ist der minimale Ausgang 50 , so daß der Abstand zwischen 1 und 49 , die nicht gestellt wird also weder Licht kann übersprungen werden. Ist das möglich?

Vielen Dank im Voraus,

Steve

--- English Version ----

I first want to say that I do not speak German and I am having to use Google translate. Please be patient with me. :)

I am using DMX RGB Decoders (really cheap kind) for home lighting purposes, and I am having an issue. I am not sure if the issue is with the RGB strips or the decoder, but either way, they do not start turning on until the output values is at least 50 (not percentage). I have seen in other software that you can put in a correction number to allow the application to know that output of 1 50 should actually be 50, that way you get an even dimming curve across the entire output range. With that said, is it possible to configure this in PC Dimmer? I have looked around and have not had any luck finding this, but I feel like I have just missed it.

In summary, I want to be able to configure PCDimmer so that, for certain devices or channels, the minimum output is 50, so that the gap between 1 and 49 that doesn't put out any light can be skipped. Is this possible?

Thank you in advance,

Steve
Christian
PC_DIMMER-Entwickler
Re: Output Correction Question / Ausgabekorrektur Frage

Beitrag von Christian »

Hi Steve,

sorry, but this is not possible at the moment. The other way around it is possible to scale some input-values: You can use DMX512-Values 20..80 of a desired channel (e.g. Channel 1) to autoscale it to 0..255 of Channel 2.

But you want it the other way: Use full scale (0..255) to map it to 50..255. This is not possible in the current version.

You can create a copy of the following device-file:
C:\Program Files (x86)\PHOENIXstudios\PC_DIMMER\Devices\Generic_Dimmer.pcddevc

and change the following lines:
Line 10:
<function channel="0" minvalue="0" maxvalue="255" name="DIMMER" fade="yes" type="dimmer"/> to
<function channel="0" minvalue="50" maxvalue="255" name="DIMMER" fade="yes" type="dimmer"/>

Line 15:
<dimmer OffValue="0" MaxValue="255"/> to
<dimmer OffValue="50" MaxValue="255"/>

Line 25:
<slider name="slider1" top="110" left="10" width="170" height="20" action="sliderchange" startvalue="0" endvalue="255" default="0"/> to
<slider name="slider1" top="110" left="10" width="170" height="20" action="sliderchange" startvalue="50" endvalue="255" default="50"/>

Line 108:
set_channel('dimmer',get_channel('DIMMER'),0,zeit); to
set_channel('dimmer',get_channel('DIMMER'),50,zeit);

Line 112:
set_channel('dimmer',get_channel('DIMMER'),get_channel('DIMMER'),0); to
set_channel('dimmer',get_channel('DIMMER'),get_channel('DIMMER'),50);

From then on, you can use the device-window to control the device starting at 50 to 255.

kind regards,
Chris
hairlesshobo

Re: Output Correction Question / Ausgabekorrektur Frage

Beitrag von hairlesshobo »

OK, thank you for the information!
Antworten